Thursday, April 25, 2013

awkward.

There's this tv show on MTV called Awkward. It's one of my favorites. I'm blogging about it because the main charcater, Jenna, blogs about her life. So I guess there's a connection. She's actually blogging because she wants to. I'm blogging because I have to. haha. She also blogs about personal things. I won't blog about personal things because anyone can read my blogs. She had hers on private, but her blogs went viral one day. She had turned hers public and everyone read her business. It's a really good show. Some things are exaggerated, like the way they dress. There's no way they would be able to dress like that in high school. But people might be able to relate to other things like how hard high school can be sometimes. Or how awful a teacher can be. Or relationship problems, with friends and/or a boyfriend. Her mom is also crazy so some people might relate to that. The show is really funny, too. So if you can't really relate to it like me, you can just watch it to relax and laugh for a while. It can be very "over the top" at times, if you get what I mean. So don't watch it with your siblings if they're super younger than you. haha :P

3 comments:

  1. I would never blog about personal stuff that's so private to me because I would not want it to get out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't blog about personal things. I have way too much stuff that I wouldn't want viral

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that show a few times. It was very weird. I could never blog like that. I wouldn't want my business everywhere! I barely even get on facebook anymore, much less blogging like that.

    ReplyDelete