Thursday, April 25, 2013

soccer

Okay, so I'm a huge soccer fan! I love playing soccer and I love watching soccer. I don't think soccer is the best sport in the world. I know it is! That's how passionate I am about it. My favorite soccer team is F.C. Barcelona. My favorite soccer player is and always will be Ronaldinho. You're probably wondering why I'm writing about soccer for my english class. You're probably also thinking it's because I cant think of anything else to write about. Well you're partially correct. I really couldn't think of anything else at that moment, but soccer brings out many emotions in people. Players and spectators. Just like a poem or a book can bring out emotions too. The author of the work writes about what he or she is feeling or has felt. Their work can affect the reader. Soccer can bring out so many emotions from a person. Anger, when the ref is making bad calls. Sadness, when your team is losing. Joy, when your team is winning, or when your team's arch enemy is losing. The player's attitude and emotions also affect the spectators. I have been fortunate enough to watch my favorite soccer team play in an actual stadium twice. I have also seen Ronaldinho play in person. I have watched my team's arch enemy play in a stadium play too. Soccer brings out the worst and best in me. Especially during the world cup. I go crazy. I would never go crazy over a book or poem, though. I'm just not passionate about it. Ronaldinho can be my poem, and Barcelona can be my book haha ;)

3 comments:

  1. Eww I hate soccer, but if you love it then I guess that's okay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate you because you hate soccer! lol jk :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Sarah on this one, soccer sucks! Not really, but I still don't like it very much.

    ReplyDelete